DEMONIC WARFARE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clawing our way to the top

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Squads are completed
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 76 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:16 am
Poll
In your opinion, asparagus is...
Amazing! I can't eat without some asparagus on my plate!
My information for this order I_vote_lcap22%My information for this order I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Pretty good, I guess ._.
My information for this order I_vote_lcap22%My information for this order I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
A food.
My information for this order I_vote_lcap17%My information for this order I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
something I don't like but will not avoid.
My information for this order I_vote_lcap0%My information for this order I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Disgusting! I use rancid dog shit to clean the taste out of my mouth!
 22% [ 4 ]
IRRELEVANT, WHAT DID I MISS!?
My information for this order I_vote_lcap17%My information for this order I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18
Keywords
Latest topics
» Chemaxrus111
My information for this order EmptyTue May 27, 2014 12:35 pm by yanabxan

» Honey I Shrunk The Kids Mp4
My information for this order EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:15 pm by yanabxan

» Euro Truck Simulator 2 Espaol Hack Zip
My information for this order EmptyThu May 01, 2014 1:17 pm by yanabxan

» Win ToolKit 1.4.0.68 Portable DISM
My information for this order EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 7:37 am by yanabxan

» Soal Dan Penyelesaian Sifat Mekanik Bahan-adds 1
My information for this order EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:41 am by yanabxan

» The Dairyman's Manual: A Practical Treatise On The Dairy ... [ 1894 ]
My information for this order EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 9:20 am by yanabxan

» Tajima Dg Ml By Pulse 14 Crack
My information for this order EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 1:17 pm by Guest

» Order Requirements
My information for this order EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:11 pm by iiMaDiNoSauR

» Rules as of Nov, 20 2012
My information for this order EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:00 pm by gwydionashe

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
yanabxan
My information for this order I_vote_lcapMy information for this order I_voting_barMy information for this order I_vote_rcap 
Admin
My information for this order I_vote_lcapMy information for this order I_voting_barMy information for this order I_vote_rcap 
MechaMoogle
erdanls
luvgirlz
azureciel
nickms8r
kayluprichard
N33dt0know
Reaver

My information for this order

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
King of Badassery
King of Badassery

My information for this order Empty
PostSubject: My information for this order   My information for this order EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:33 am

Leader IGN: inf11b

To start, I would like to thank everyone who takes the time to read this forum post. What i want for Demonic Warfare is the same thing that all the leaders want for their order and thats to be the best order that it can be.

Since i started Demonic Warfare we have successfully gained rank in every Holy War that we have particapated in. Now we may have only went up 10-15 spots, but thats progress.

Im not looking to have a order full of members that spend money before each Holy War so they can have a required hp count. All i ask is for that each member do what they can to help gain rank. If all you can do in each battle is help be a wall buster then thats great and we can always ues you. That being said im looking for the best players possible for the order. You dont have to have a redicilously high atk/def stats but you have to be a decent player with at least 60 to 65k atk/def.

You are welcome to check the higher order requirements, in which case you will find it manditory to have 100-200hp per HW event and some even require you to donate Hr cards to its leader.

I dont want ur cards or your hp, all i want from you is to be an active part of a excellent order, that my members have made it to be.

Be friendly, have fun, help your fellow members and we will continue to be a better Order
Back to top Go down
https://demonic-warfare.forumotion.com

My information for this order
Page 1 of 1